Monday, August 25, 2014

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

DAD!!!! + Mom + Family!

WOW. That is all I have to say about the last 36 hours. I don't think I could fully express the feelings I have felt, but what I can tell you that EVERYONE IS HAPPY HERE and it is awesome. The spirit is so so strong and it is wonderful. My companion's name is Sestra Holland. She has long blonde hair, blue eyes and is a spiritual giant in her own quiet way. We room with Sestra Clark and Sestra Birkeland, which is a pretty cool thing because ALL four of us knew each other prior to entering! I got to know Sestra Clark the most from communicating on social media, but I did know Sestra Holland and Sestra Birkeland before too. So that's pretty sweet! We all get along great. :)

Soooooo the language is tough. The first day you walk into class and Czech is all you hear and will hear for the rest of your stay. At times is can get frustrating but our teacher is good about using excellent body language and repeating. The food isn't too shabby! They had some edame stuff tonight for dinner that Sestra Holland and I tried. It was really good! I thought of you Mom. :) I've ran into Elder Nadauld, Elder Jensen, and Elder Whitlock and a Sister I had mission prep with down in Cedar. Lots of familiar faces! So fun!

Alright, well we only have 5 minutes so I'm sorry I can't go into detail on much! But I am here, I survived my first night, our district is AWESOME and so is our Branch presidency!!! Our p-day is on Thursday's so you won't hear from me for a little while. Just know that I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!!!!!! 

Talk to you soon!

 always, 
Sestra Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment