Thursday, October 9, 2014

Jokes on Us.

Ahoy familia, sooooo I have some news for all of you. Turns out that Heavenly Father has a little change of plans for us. Our Visa's didn't come through so we have all been reassigned to different areas. And you will NEVER believe where I have been assigned to..... Wait for it, wait for it....

The WASHINGTON VANCOUVER mission!!! MEGAN MARCHBANKS I AM COMING FOR YOU BEST FRIEND!!!!! We came in from dinner tonight to read our "new calls" When I read it I screamed for joy because I am going to the same mission as Meggie, and then shortly after I cried knowing that I won't be going to Czech on Monday

Sestra Clark and I both got assigned together, which is a blessing because I could not navigate an airport on my own. Here are the NEW travel plans: 

We report to the travel office at 3:35 a.m. Tuesday morning. Our flight departs at 8:35 a.m. I think that we will prolly call home between 6-7 a.m. So be awake for me! :) 

I'm not really sure how to feel right now. To be honest I feel weird, but I know that God doesn't do coincidence and that Washington, Vancouver is where He needs me to be right now. Those Cesky's aren't quite ready for us yet. ;) hahah Who knew that I would get such an incredible opportunity to receive TWO mission calls! How lucky am I! 

All is well. I am happy and healthy! I love you all and will talk to you soon! 

Laska Vzdy,
    Sestra Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment